Check out this cool map built and powered by MapHook for Global Wireless Solutions, Inc.
Three crowned best network for commuters who like to talk, Vodafone for commuters on 3G, and EE for commuters on 4G, following most rigorous train connectivity study ever conducted
- 1 in 3 mobile internet tasks and 1 in 7 voice calls attempted on commuter train routes failed during testing
- Three has best network for commuters who like to talk
- Vodafone’s subscribers get best 3G data service, EE subscribers best 4G data service...
- ...but EE, O2, and Vodafone all heavily relying on their older 2G networks to cover commuters
- St. Pancras wins mobile connectivity wooden spoon